Are you looking for a laser that can mark metal with barcodes, logos and serial numbers? There are two different Epilog systems to meet your needs.
FiberMark Fiber Laser Series:
Permanent marks of all kinds are required on many products today. Fiber lasers, because of their extremely long operational life, lack of required maintenance or alignment and relatively low cost are rapidly becoming the marking method of choice for industrial marking applications. As government regulations become more strict about disposal of traditional marking materials like ink and acid etching chemicals, companies are looking for ways to make their product marking easier and environmentally friendly.
The Advantages of Fiber Laser Metal Marking
- It does not affect the integrity of the part;
- Produce a high-contrast permanent mark;
- Requires almost no maintenance;
- Can be operated from almost any Windows-based software;
- Is exceptionally easy to use by practically anyone in your organization!
CO2 Lasers for Metal Marking
Non-contact CO2 laser marking is an excellent method of permanently marking your products. While traditional metal engraving removes part of the tool, changing the strength of the part, the laser mark is actually on top of the metal. Wherever the laser hits the metal marking spray, a reaction is created where the spray bonds to the metal, creating a permanent black mark. Whether you're marking one part or a thousand, nothing compares to the fast and affordable marking that an Epilog laser system provides. The CO2 laser systems that work with the additional spray are also more versatile than our FiberMark system because they will work with wood, acrylic, leather and many more materials. For a brochure and sample kit, please visit our CO2 laser brochure request form.
The Advantages of CO2 Laser Metal Marking
- Lowest cost of machinery for laser marking;
- Produce a very high-contrast black mark;
- Does not change the tolerances of the tool because no material is removed;